Among all training methods, there is one which is the favorite of many athletes! It is hard to believe but it takes just 4 minutes. You must wonder whether it is effective for weight loss, and the answer is “yes”!
The concept of Tabata training is doing 8 rounds of workout – 20 seconds intensive work (as intensive and fast as you can), and 10 seconds rest. All 8 rounds take 4 minutes total, and you will feel that you have done a great job if you do not cheat!
This workout is efficient and effective, just because you challenge your body for the short period of time. It makes your body work in an intense regime, and it results in an effective fat-burn.
Sounds like something you would like to try?
4 minutes a day sounds like a doable thing! These exercises are recommended by Amy Kiser Schemper, a certified Personal Trainer, and Fitness Instructor.
The round consists of 8 exercises. So your 4 minutes will look like this:
1. Back-side lunge with a jump. 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
2. Back lunge. 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
3. Triceps dips. 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
4. Elbows to knees. 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
5. Right side lunge. 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
6. Left side lunge. 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
7. Boxing. 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
8. Side lunge, jump and rotate. 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
Make sure you put maximum efforts into your workout, and you’ll be amazed by results. Do not forget to warm up before Tabata workout, and drink water while you rest. This Tabata training will boost your metabolism and lift your mood, making you feel cheerful and strong!